‘PHD ELECTRICAL SERVICES LEEDS LIMITED- Powered by its people
to deliever excellence to our customers’
Above is our team of workers including our electricians and our recent addition the plumber. Below i will
introduce our team so that you can find out about of information about each our workers so if you were to
request us to carry out some work you know more about us before we visit you.
- Peter Davies: Peter first established his own business PHD Electrical services in June 1987 where he started
off working alone completing small domestic jobs. He then worked his way up by raising the number of
employees and completing bigger jobs for larger companies. Over the years he has established a family run
buisness with all employees been well known to himself, jobs have become on bigger scales and further
a field even going as far as Europe.
- Philip Davies: Philip who is the son of the Peter Davies has been working for us since August 2004 gaining
vast experience working along side his dad and other fully qualified electricians, he then attended Leeds
college of technology in September 2005 and completed his course to become a fully qualified electrician in
August 2009. Now he is a fully qualified electrician he helps new employees to learn the skills which he has
gathered over the years.
- Anthony Davies: Anthony has worked for us since August 2001 he attended Leeds college of technology in
September 2001 where he qualified as an electrician. Over the years he has gained vast experience and can also
carry out many aspects of plumbing works and CCTV installations and has passed this knowlege onto our other
- Daniel Lewis: Daniel has been working for us since August 2004 he attended Leeds college of technology in
September 2005 and passed as a fully qualified electrician in August 2009 and has many years of experience
working with fully qualified electricians where he gained experience and now passes that experience on to
our new employees.
- Thomas Sharp: Thomas has been working for us since September 2006. He has attended Leeds College of
Technology and became a fully qualified electrician in August 2010. Thomas has worked alongside and
gained his electrical knowledge and experience from our other qualified employe
- Paul waite: Paul has been working for us since October 2008 and has just recently finished college and is
now a fully qualified electrician. Paul has also gained his electrical experience from our other longer serving
- Thomas Backhouse: Thomas is a recent addition to our team and has just undertaken his GCSE’s and
will be attending college in September to become a fully qualified electrical.
- Adam Sanders: Adam is another recent addition to our team and started working for us in September 2011 and
is a fully qualified gas engineer he previously worked for another company where he gained vast experience
and attended leeds college were he qualified as a plumber.
- Jane Davies: Jane who is Peter’s wife has worked with Peter since the company began, carrying out the
accounts and administration work.
- Claire Davies: Claire has worked for us since September 2008 and is the daughter of Peter. She helps with the
accounts and administration of the company which she has learnt through working along side her mum. As well
as working in the office she has also done courses in PAT testing and CCTV installation and often goes on site to
help when required.
No matter what you need , call us
for free advice , help or a free